The countdown has just begun for the eighth edition of Moda Makers, one of the main fashion events for exploring the thousands of fashion products manufactured in the District of Carpi (Italy).
Over sixty companies from the District will take part into the next edition, presenting their creations for the Fall-Winter 2020/2021 season.
Some of the participating companies will have the opportunity of taking into the runway their own creations during the Moda Makers Fashion Show, which is scheduled for Wed, 13th of November at 7:00 pm, within the framework of the “Baracca sul Mare di viale Fleming”, a bright, dynamic and modern location, ideal to welcome new fashion trends.
The participating companies include:
Sorriso, Glo di moda, Paola Davoli, Vezzo, Shanti, Idea tessile, Moda Milena, Eleonora Amadei.
The staff of BOOK For Buyers will be present at the event and look forward to seeing you!
Pre-registered visitors will enjoy the following benefits:
*Confirmation of the visitor’s ticket is required
- Free transfer to and from Modena Railway Station
- Free transfer to and from Reggio Emilia High-Speed Railway Station
- Free transfer to and from Bologna Airport
- Dinner offered to those who will stay at least one night in one of the five suggested hotels showing the ticket to the event
- Lunch buffet for buyers and coffee break offered inside the exhibition area
- On-site assistance from the Administration Office