The District of Carpi is recognised globally for the quality of its made-in-Italy production, the product research, the capacity of foreseeing the next fashion trends and the great attention for the customer needs.
The District will be the setting for the next 8th Edition of Moda Makers – the international showcase of Italian fashion in Carpi, from 12 to 14 of November 2019.
3,000 sqm of exhibition space, organised on two storeys, is ready to welcome 64 companies willing to participate into the most important event dedicated to programmed fashion in Italy and one of the top events across Europe. The participating companies will present their collections of finished and sample products for the next Fall/Winter 2020/2021 season, while anticipating the new fashion trends.
Pre-registered visitors will enjoy the following benefits:
*Confirmation of the visitor’s ticket is required
- Free transfer to and from Modena Railway Station
- Free transfer to and from Reggio Emilia High-Speed Railway Station
- Free transfer to and from Bologna Airport
- Dinner offered to those who will stay at least one night in one of the five suggested hotels showing the ticket to the event
- Lunch buffet for buyers and coffee break offered inside the exhibition area
- On-site assistance from the Administration Office